The Arizona residential real estate market is hot right now. Home prices are spiking, and people are buying and selling at a rapid rate.
According to national data from Redfin, nearly a third of all home purchases in Phoenix during the spring of 2021 were made with cash, a jump of more than 6 percent from the year prior. This signals that investors and buyers with deep pockets are the ones making these purchases and spurring the real estate market on.
Cash Buyers are Good for Sellers
Cash buyers are good news for sellers! It means a quicker sale, less risk and less uncertainty throughout the process. Homebuying investors and other cash buyers can make a great buyer for sellers who want less stress and a more efficient timeline for the sale of their home.
Here are some of the key benefits sellers like when it comes to working with a cash buyer:
- Cash buyers often move very fast, so if you have to move or are going through a major life change (death in the family, divorce, job change, etc.) and need to get rid of the house quickly, this can be a great option
- There’s rarely an appraisal or inspection, and it can close very quickly
- Cash offers are stronger than many other financing options, so it’s less risky
- If you’re facing foreclosure, cash buyers often still want to buy your home
- Skip the traditional realtor and the fees that go along with it. You can be in charge of selling your own house on your timeline and your terms
- If there are a lot of repairs, upgrades or maintenance that needs to be done, a cash buyer usually won’t have an issue with that
While there are many cash buyers in the Valley right now, you want to work with a trusted source who has a safe and simple process to make the sale. United Home Offer is a real estate company that offers a secure, easy and quick way to sell your home. They serve homeowners in the Valley and across Arizona. Their online process can get you money for your house in as little as 48 hours, allowing you to move on to your next big adventure.