A Halloween Candy Corn Bar Recipe to Die For! – The Corniest, Tastiest Homemade Candy Corn Bars You Have Ever Made!
Halloween is just a little over a week away and we have a TASTY dessert that is to die for! This Halloween dessert is sure to make your trick or treaters or family want to stop by at your house for treats during the holiday! This Halloween dessert is AZLocalBusiness.com approved!
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (preferably melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of candy corn
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- The first step is to preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Set out an 8×8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; wait until the oven is preheated and ready.
- In a large bowl, melt the butter for about 1 minute in the microwave on high.
- Add the 1 egg, brown sugar, vanilla to the bowl and proceed to whisk all until the mix is smooth.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined, (DO NOT overmix).
- Stir in the candy corn and white chocolate chips to the mix.
- Pour batter into a prepared pan and smooth the top lightly with a spatula.
- Finally, bake for about 22-26 minutes (or until the dessert is done).
*In the final 5-10 minutes of cooking, cover the pan with a sheet of foil to prevent the top surface from browning and any candy corn from burning. Also, allow the candy corn dessert bars to cool in the pan for at least 1 hour before cutting and serving.